Monday, October 18, 2010

Diamond Buying - Risky but Profitable

Not only is buying gold a profitable venture but once you have been in the industry for awhile you may want to start buying diamonds as well.  I am meeting with someone tomorrow who has a 1ct princess cut diamond for sale.  It is harder to turn around and sell a diamond and it is riskier buying them from individuals but the pay off can be well worth the risk if you know what your doing.  If you are interested I would recommend taking a diamond course from a school like GIA. 


To my members: if you are buying a diamond and want some advice you are welcome to email me with the size, color, clarity, and cut and I will give you my opinion.  But I must say that I cannot be personally held liable for any advice when it comes to buying diamonds, I am strictly telling you what I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment